Friday, September 19, 2014

Halloween Nail Polish

Sinful Colors has one of the best nail selections that I have seen in a while. Almost every time I go to the store wherever it may be I find myself really needing a new color. One could say, I'm beginning to have a collection of nail polish.

Recently my Grandmother +Lori Gunn gave me a very lovely color called Cauldron Couture. This color and I knew I had to paint my nails with it. Not only is it a nice hue but it is the perfect shade to feel bewitching and beautiful. Filled with black and green glitter specks, I feel like I'm wearing a dark color but it is still tasteful and playful enough to be appropriate to wear at work. I'm looking forward to hearing compliments on my chosen color just like I do every time when I wear SC nail polish.

The thing I love most about this nail polish brand is that it is perfect for any occasion. Whether it be going out with the girls, hanging out at home for a spa day, or going out on the town. A color can be worn for any and all occasions, regardless of the age of the wearer. Women can feel fierce in colors such as Sugar Sugar, or daring with the beautiful Call You Later.

With their interactive website, not only can you see the nail colors and choose designs, you can see how it might look on your skin tone. There is an interactive web page that will show you each color offered and allow you to "try it on" depending on skin tone and nail length. Aside from this neat tool, users can also find out tricks and tips on nail design.


Dare I say, it's crafty? I'm ready for Halloween if you can't tell from these nails and my current blog layout.

Have you used this brand, what's your favorite color?

Disclaimer: This blog post is strictly my own opinion based off my purchase of the aforementioned product.This is not a sponsored post, nor have I been paid to write it for ©SinfulColors



26 comments:

  1. I have never used Sinful Polish - I will look for the brand. My favorite color of polish is black. I have been wearing black since 1999 - way before it was popular. If not black then shinny hot pink polish is my next favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have black, and they also have a sparkly black. I've seen it a couple times.

      Delete
  2. I have never tried this brand, but my nails are always painted, so I should. Cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sinful strictly for the huge amount of color selections. It isn't the best polish for my nails as it chips easy but I don't mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the trick to this is to put on two top coats rather than one. It's worked for me. :D

      Delete
  4. I love Halloween. It brings out all the fun makeup colors. I stock up on black nail polish as it gets harder to find later in the year. Seems like I always need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same goes for glow in the dark! I love the glow in the dark if I'm going out to a dance club or somewhere fun like the movie theaters.

      Delete
  5. I love the Sinful Colors brand. I love when brands spice it up for the holiday I will look out for these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all really nice colors. I don't paint my nails but once a year and that is on Halloween. I will share this with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look like great colors! I love when nail polish companies come out with holiday colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really fun colors! I want to give that blue color a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun colors for Halloween. I usually don't wear nail polish but I would if I get dressed up for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  10. My girls really do love the Sinful Colors brand. Though I do find we usually need a topcoat to get a more shiny look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. eek! i love the fun colors and holiday themes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to pick up some of these fun colors for my daughter! She loves playing with new colors for her nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never used this brand! Mind you I've not started painting or doing cute things with my nails until recently! Love the orange tho!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought some hazard something or other color of this brand and like it. It isn't super orange but a neat color. I'll have to check out the halloween colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have. I have a full bottles of their polish. It's so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not tried Sinful nail color. When I painted my toes recently, my family freaked out so I haven't done it since. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Halloween nails are a fun way to get festive for the holiday. How fun that your grandma gave you polish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I could quit biting my nails so they'd actually grow I would wear it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Sinful polishes. I have so many of their colors. I haven't seen the Halloween display, but I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. When I worked at Kmart I saw these colors and loved them. Now that my daughters are wearing nail polish I may have to check these out. Love Halloween and all its colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All the Halloween colours are fantastic. Love all those nailpolishes. Will have to have a look and buy all the cool colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm loving the bold colors. With Halloween here, those would definitely stand out

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love bright orange nailpolish! I always add glitter over it too.

    ReplyDelete