Thursday, September 18, 2014

TBT for 'A Goofy Movie'

A Goofy Movie (1995) is one of +Disney's magic gems that many kids today know nothing about. I would like to change that. Please parents, or kids, watch this movie at some point in your life. Not only is it a gem, but the songs on it are simply adorable. It's a film that many youngsters can relate to, and any parent who has tried to take a special road trip with their family.
 
Lester's Possum Park




On The Open Road




I want to thank you again #Disney for making this wonderful movie that even after all of these years, I find myself knowing the words to every word of my favorite songs. The above songs are all of my favorites from this film, and I hope they soon will become yours.

What is your favorite Disney song?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Goofy Movie back in the day. I still have it on VHS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I still had my copy! The music brings me back. What was your favorite song?

      Delete