Saturday, October 18, 2014

Holiday Gift Ideas Music Gifts for Teens


Gift Box" by Naypong

Christmas is full of shopping, gift giving, wrapping of presents and of course Christmas morning when they are opened. While sometimes it is easy to find the perfect gift for your family, teenagers can often be difficult. Is your teenage son or daughter, niece or nephew or friend,  a music lover? If the teenager in your life is a music lover, these Christmas gift ideas for the teenager music lover are the best place to start.

What could be better than an mp3 player and battery charger that is travel capable? A battery and mp3 player that is solar powered. A unique gift for the music lover, this technological gift is not only perfect for the teenager’s iPod, but also for their phone battery. They can take it on the go, have it on their dashboard in their car, or sit it on their windowsill at home and let them charge. All it needs to do is charge, and then next thing you know your usb port devices are plugged in to it and being charged. This is the best gift that a teenage music lover could receive this Christmas season. Found on Amazon for about $30 and other varying prices, new and used.


An original and fascinating gift that the teenage music lover will enjoy is also this headphone beanie. This beanie can hold the mp3 player inside of the hat itself, and makes it convenient and easy for those teens that like their hat, as well as for a teenager who enjoys listening to music during their run. The hat fits the 1st through 5th generation of the Apple iPod Nano, and is also compatible with the Nike + iPod system. Through this custom thin speaker the sound quality is perfect and avoids the ear muff look. It is a washable product as well.

Does the teenager music lover in your life want to learn how to play the piano but cannot afford an actual piano? This iTutor Piano from Skymall is an absolute must then. Working with the iPad, iPod, and iPhone, this lightweight portable 25 note keyboard with built in speakers can help. The device offers a authentic piano sound and keys that respond to every touch of the finger. With piano instructor Scott Houston, aka the Piano Guy, teenagers can learn how to play a variety of piano songs as the keys appear on the screen. The keys light up to show where to put hands, and fingers for each note. This app can also help teach teenagers how to read music notes as well. This is a great gift for an aspiring pianist.

For the teenager that does listen to music on a constant basis using their ipad, a snazzy new cover is an exceptional gift. These can be a great gift as they will help protect the ipad and of course keep them looking fresh and fun. While an ipad sleeve may seem like something that the teenage music lover already owns, it can never hurt to have a few. A variety of covers can be found on the market from places like Amazon.com, Wal-Mart, or even a local electronics store may carry them.

Each of these gifts for the teenage music lover is unique and something that can be treasured forever. Help the teenager in your life by giving them an amazing Christmas gift that is right up their alley this year. Happy Holidays to you and yours and happy shopping this year.

17 comments:

  1. I always have SUCH a hard time at Christmas buying for everyone I need to. The MP3 player is a great idea, I may have to look into one for both my girls.

    The headphone beanie is awesome my oldest would get a kick out of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen MP3 earmuffs before, but never a beanie! That's a new one on me! teens definitely like unique gifts that none of their friends may have that's for sure!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teens ARE so hard to shop for and it's kinds of not even fun. When my daughter was a teen she would pretty much know what she was getting.. it was safer that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The iPod beanie sounds really cool. I know it would have been a hit with my daughter when she was a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We gave kiddo a MP3 player 3 years ago when she was 6. It was a Best Buy Black Friday special that was about $8 bucks or so. It was cute. She used it so much that year before last we decided to upgrade since the drivers would no longer work on the older MP3. I guess BB knew they were no longer going to make them. So, the one we got her for Christmas had a camera and video. She wasn't really a fan, which I guess was good cause it died a few months later. Now she just uses a cd/stereo 'boom box' in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great ideas to give a gift for a teenager. I have a nephew that would love these gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really great ideas for the teens. MP3s rock! Thanks for the great review and give giving ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A headphone beanie sounds cool? Can I wear it I know I am not a teen but it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adding these ideas to my daughters Christmas list. These are great ideas that any music loving teen will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was a kid I always loved music gifts. I think the teenage years are all about music.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beanie sounds like a clever gift idea! I'm always at a loss when shopping for teen nieces and nephews

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sound like great gift options for teens, they are always so hard to shop for. My oldest loves music, so these are particularly great for him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My teen is such a music lover. I will put thse suggestions to use for my son. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Music gifts are great ideas to give teenagers. I know when I was a teen I loved to received music. I received it in a much different format than teens today do, but it was still nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teenagers are always hard to shop for. I am always trying to find something for the nephews. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some good ideas! I always find it harder to shop when it comes to teens!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great ideas. We love music in our home. My daughter wants some iTunes GC for Christmas this year to buy music!

    ReplyDelete