Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Upcoming Movie Reviews

by. renjith krishnan
For those of you who may know me, you know I watch a lot of movies. For those of you that don't, it's probably one of my biggest hobbies that I do more than puzzles. Since I watch so many, I have been working on writing movie reviews any time I watch a new film. I have written some already as seen in this compilation here for movie reviews.

While there are already some being reviewed, I am currently working on writing movie reviews for the following movies. Each one will be posted shortly, and I hope you enjoy them!


Upcoming Titles. 
*Finished have been linked*
"Jessabelle"
"Mama"
"Video Games: The Movie"
"12 Christmas Wishes for my Dog"
"Good People"
"Dragons: Dawn of the Dragon Racers"


Is there a movie you would like to see reviewed by The O'Malley Review?

No comments:

Post a Comment