Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ten Movie Snacks that Kick Ass



So you’ve picked out your movies for the night, and you know exactly which order plan to watch them, but you’re not sure of what snacks to have with them. Does this sound familiar? I know I’ve been there a lot myself. Movies are one of my favorite things as I watch quite a lot of them. Sometimes I want to get something sweet or something salty, and other times I want something that is a little bit of both.  

Popcorn is one of the most common go to snacks for watching movies, even for me. Recently, I was looking up some unique popcorn recipes and I found some that sounded absolutely delicious. Can we say cinnamon toast popcorn (pictured below) anyone?




Not only that but I found another that sounded even more delicious, especially for the fall season. Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn (pictured below). This one sounded like it would not only be a little bit of sweet but would have a tang to it with the pumpkin flavoring.


Aside from popcorn there are many other outstanding movie snack recipes that are available. Some more of my favorites include a yummy DIY candy necklace, which is great for kids and adults to make the night of the movie using their favorite snacks.


I also really like the idea of Frosted Animal Cookie Muddy Buddies. As a fan of delicious frosted animal crackers, I can’t wait to try this recipe for a movie night. It looks absolutely delicious, and would surely satisfy my sweet tooth.


Smore’s are almost always a hit when it comes to campfires, so why not during a movie night too? I found this delicious recipe for a makeshift Smore’s Snack Mix that would be PERFECT for a movie night! If you’re not feeling the smore mix there is also a more delicious cookie options. The cookie mix pictured below is another snack that will surely knock your socks off during the movies.





For a more healthy choice movie fans can try out some fruit or vegetable snacks instead. For example there are the yummy grape caterpillars that look super tasty as well as these delicious kale chips (pictured below).





Not only are those but here two more healthier options for movie snacks.




So no matter what types of snacks you like for movie night, there are always more and more to try. Each of the above were found online and offer their own unique tastes. Bon Appetite

What’s your favorite movie night snack?

26 comments:

  1. Muddy buddies usually go over really well in our house, but if you do the kind covered in powered sugar, they can get really messy. You can never go wrong with popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love muddy buddies. You know what's really good too? Those and popcorn together. Yum.

      Delete
  2. I love popcorn and Twizzlers for my movie snacks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twizzlers are delicious! I can't decide which I like more, Twizzlers or Red Vines.

      Delete
  3. I'm a popcorn and/or chocolate movie person. Also love snowcaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had snowcaps before! I'll have to try them sometime.

      Delete
  4. Kick ass is right. Those are fun ideas and look yummy too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that choice of words too. Don't they look tasty though?

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh. Best movie snacks of life. YES! I havent even heard of some of these and now I'm WANTING them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I think they look fantastic too Jeanine!

      Delete
  6. You had me at cinnamon toast popcorn! Those grape caterpillars are too cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was probably one of my favorite popcorn recipes that I found. I'm going to try it quite soon myself. :)

      Delete
  7. Cinnamon toast popcorn sounds like such a yummy snack. Also those grape caterpillars are the most adorable things ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought those grape caterpillars were the cutest thing on my list too. I saw those and I was like wow this would be great for anyone. I thought kids would get a kick out of them the most too!

      Delete
  8. What a great variety of snacks. I'm kind of fond of sweet & salty together. Normally I throw a little chocolate in my popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Crystal, me too! When I go to the theater, I often get those chocolate covered cookie dough candies and pop one or two on my bite of popcorn. So good!

      Delete
  9. It all looks so good! I am craving that smoothie right about now. And some popcorn too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting smoothies like crazy lately. They're so fruity and tasty!

      Delete
  10. Great movie snack selection. The grapes are adorable and would help even out the naughty of the dressed up popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE move snacks!!! Popcorn and a nice cold strawberry smoothie sounds amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous list of snacks! I was thinking snacks to take to the movies..LOL Snacks for home :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great list of snacks. I love you included some very healthy ones as I am trying to get healthier. With that said my last trip at the movie theatre it was popcorn with M &Ms tossed in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great snacks. When we have movie night sometimes we have candy. We like to pretend we are at the movie theater so we buy movie store candy from the $1 store. Then we make popcorn and use different seasoning for flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are some great snack ideas. They would be great for a movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some great ideas. They all look yummy. The grapes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like to mix craisins with popcorn. The tangyness, sweetness, and saltiness go well together.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog