Thursday, April 9, 2015

PenPal Haven for Women Everywhere


Writing is not a dying art my friends. Matter of fact, recently I stumbled upon a group that is all about writing letters and sending them out to all over the world. This group is however strictly for WOMEN. Not only has this group given me some great new friends but it has given me a reason to go out to the mailbox almost daily. The excitement of awaiting a new letter is overwhelming. 

If you're looking for e-mail pals they have those too. Perhaps you are not comfortable giving out your address or perhaps you would like to see if you two have things in common before you go any further. There is no problem. There are very simple rules, and the easiest one to follow is not to post your address in the post itself for safety purposes.


Since I started my pen pal adventure I've received 7 letters and I've written about 20. I'm awaiting on the arrivals. I have a few e-mail pals as well! I love it. It is so nice that even with all the spam mail going around, seeing a genuine email from somebody that you could become friends with. 


Have you ever considered having pen pals? Why or why not?






1 comment:

  1. I've had pen pals for years! It's nice to know there is a safe place to find distant friends to correspond with now and then. I live out in the boonies, so this is one way to visit without having to drive dozens of miles.

    ReplyDelete