Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Make It! Wednesday: Chicken Enchilada Zucchini

Have you ever stumbled upon a recipe that looked so good that you had to share it right away with everyone you know?
 

That's exactly how I feel about these Chicken Enchilada Zucchini boats from Cooking Classy. I have to say, after simply seeing the picture, I read the recipe and I'm hooked. Going to make some of these bad boys this weekend.

Because this dish looks absolutely delicious it is the very first on Mary Quite Contrary's list of Make it! Wednesday's. Subscribe for even more Make It Wednesdays in the future.

Click the link here for the entire recipe: Chicken Enchilada Zucchini


As soon as I finish my grocery trip and make this, I will surely share my review.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to try this delicious zucchini recipe. The colors and textures alone make it too good to pass by.

    ReplyDelete