Thursday, February 5, 2015

Coca-Cola Life product review

Dear +Coca-Cola,
I would like to thank you for listening to soda drinkers like myself who are looking for more soda options without all the high fructose corn syrup. I've recently given up drinking soda as much as I use to for this very reason. My doctor and I discussed it and she told me the main thing that is so bad for me (INDIVIDUALLY) is the corn syrup and all the artificial sweeteners inside pop, including my favorite go to drink, Coca-Cola Classic. 

So I thank you for creating a drink that I can have that doesn't have all the junk in it I can't have. I know some of the ingredients are not entirely healthy but I feel better knowing that my soda only has a few ingredients rather than a whole lot of stuff I can't pronounce.

I'm so glad I found this at my local +7eleven Cooporation and I wanted to share with my readers how much I enjoyed it. There's nothing else I can say except "Oh thank heaven" because, it truly felt like a sign that I was meant to find this soda pop today. 

Sincerely,
Mary O'Malley

Review on Coca-Cola Life

After finding the product I came home and had it as a refreshing drink that not only was tasty but made me think of my favorite Coke product, Diet Coke. I know many people don't like diet coke because it has aspartame and many other artificial ingredients. Some don't enjoy it because it doesn't taste the same as regular coke. I personally like the taste of almost all Coke brands, so this was a great choice.

The first sip of the Coca-Cola Life really made me think of the diet coke taste as well as a little bit of the regular classic Coke taste. I liked the way it gave me a little bit of a fizz and gave me some of the sweet taste without all the calories and artificial sweeteners. This version of the Coke product, has sugar and Stevia extract to give it the sweet taste. 

While I enjoyed the few tastes of it I had, I couldn't finish the bottle in one sitting. This was great because it meant that I wasn't consuming all of the sugar found in the product. I enjoyed the sweet taste just enough, and found myself able to finish it the next day without feeling guilty or bad about drinking a soda. 

I've included pictures of my bottle to share the nutritional facts of Coke Life. Over all, I was very satisfied with this product, and I think I may make it my go to drink for when I want a soda pop.

Nutritional Facts

Total Fat: 0g
Sodium: 60mg
Total Carbs (Sugars): 40g per bottle
Protien: 0g

 

Ingredients

Carbonated Water, cane sugar, caramel color, natural flavors
phosphoric acid, potassium benzdate, caffeine,
stevia leaf exstract


Have you tried Coca-Cola Life?

24 comments:

  1. I bought one last week and spit it out because to me, it tasted like dirt (sorry). I didn't like it at all. I am a Coke Zero drinker and I was really disappointed with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it. I am not really a soda drinker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great they are listening to the public's cries for less chemicals and crap in our drinks. I personally gave up soda a long time ago for this very reason and have not looked back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried it. I will make sure to get one bottle next time at the grocery store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - my nutritionist said sodas, either way, were poisonous to us - but this is new and I'll have to check it out - thank you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never drink soda. Too much artificial stuff in it for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this, I don't drink soda but it's nice to see a new alternative for those who do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know that HFCS is going away. I'm not a soda drinker and about three years ago, all HFCS started to make me nauseous, so I couldn't even try stuff. I know that I'll be able to try it if it's available.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I quit coke and other soft drinks about two years ago. I used to be addicted to drinking diet coke a few times a day. I honestly think that removing the HFCS is just scratching the surface

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not tried this! It is not on my to-do list. I love a coke every now and then so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa. I am a Coca cola addict and had no idea about this! Must look into it! I'm curious now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never heard of this before. Is it low carb? I miss my soda and doing low carb I have had to cut it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not a soda drinker because I don't really like carbonated drinks. I'm glad they have healthier alternatives for those who do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll check the local 7-11 for Coca-Cola Life. It will be interesting to compare the taste. A healthy alternative to sugar-laden sodas is a great idea, since diet drinks fall flat on flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We do not have soda in this house at all, I've heard stuff about this , the low carb. Many find it great

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't even heard of this yet. I would probably try it, but not drink it often. I try to drink as few calories as possible. I prefer to eat mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of this new product from Coke. I will have to look for it at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't seen this one, or heard it advertised. I'm so happy to hear about it. Sometimes a Coke is just what you want to have for a moment of refreshment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not tried this or even seen it, but I'll be looking for it now! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't ever heard of this before. I rarely drink soda nowadays :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. My husband has some over his friends how the other night and he had no idea what the new Coke Life was all about. I had no idea either so I am glad I saw this otherwise I would not pay it any mind. I don't drink a lot of pop, mostly cause I don't like the heartburn and acid reflux I get, but also because I don't like the crap that's in it. This almost seems like it would resolve those issues.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never heard of this version of Coke. I am not sure if it is available in Canada. I will check it out and see if it is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't think I've ever seen this version of Coke before. How refreshing that they've finally come up with something without high fructose syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  24. No, but I am very interested in trying it! I was wondering how it was, thanks so much for the review on it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog