Friday, January 5, 2018

Insidious: The Last Key Movie Review



Grab yourself something to hold on to, it's going to be a bumpy ride. This movie, had me on the edge of my seat from the moment in started until the very end. I couldn't get enough of this scary movie franchise. Read further to find out even more on my review of "Insidious: The Last Key" 

As the Insidious franchise has progressed it has become better as time has passed. Each movie provides viewers with more scares. Some might find that the first three in the franchise were enough but "The Last Key" should be seen with a friend as it is very scare ready. 







This film brings Elise (Lin Shaye) feeling memories of her old childhood home, and more spirits fleeting from the shadows. As she uses her communication with ghosts and the other side, she finds herself alongside her new companions from the last installment. I missed Tucker (Angus Sampson) and Specs (Leigh Whannell).

 Now that Elise has returned to her childhood home in New Mexico, to help with a case, Elise and her team come across an estranged brother, and nieces that were unknown of and mentioned. This went both ways, the girls do not know their aunt, nor do they know of the aunts abilities. 


Like most of the movies there are a wide variety of jump scares. Some are obvious where as others will physch viewers out by not scaring them. A scare tease, can be worse because you don't get the jump scare you expected until later when it's unexpected. I appreciate this as I almost always know something is about to happen.

Over all, I think my favorite part of this movie was the simple fact that it scared me. Insidious: The Last Key provides some interesting elements and looks into the original storyline from Insidious. How did you all feel about it? Did you enjoy the movie or was it terrible. I'd love to hear your opinions on it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog