Sunday, March 29, 2020

Shows I'll be Watching while I #StayHomeForNevada

So I decided that since I'm #stayinghomefornevada I would start binge watching some shows in my free time. We all have a lot of free time as of right now considering a large number of us are unemployed right now due to this Coronavirus, or Covid-19, whichever you want to call it. There is a lot going on right now, and honestly I need to keep myself occupied. Having said that, here is what I'm watching. What are you binge watching right now?





















1 comment:

  1. Oh, for goodness sake, I remember when we reserved Glee's schedule in our home so we didn't miss it. Good share. Take care and stay healthy. We're going to watch the Hallmark Christmas shows, sappy as they are - we all need happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog