Saturday, June 27, 2015

Merci Beaucoup



I can't believe how blessed I really am. Today I looked online at my blog's performance to see how things were going with a specific post and low and behold, I've had over 20,000 visitors come to my site. I know that might not seem like a whole lot of buzz worthy for some, but to me it's huge

. I mean think about it, 20,000 views...that's a lot for a blogger like myself with only 2 followers. I mean, that means my blog is being hit from somewhere and BOOM more visitors. I can't believe it.

I feel so happy that people enjoy reading my blog. Thank you so much, this was the inspiration I needed today. 

Hats off to you friends and visitors. Thank you!

Mary O'Malley

NEXT GOAL: 50,000 views

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is a wonderful number and sure to continue growing.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog