Saturday, January 20, 2018

Homemade Playdough Recipes are Fun!

I've decided to create a new series of blog posts for every Saturday called, Save It Saturday. I'm hoping I will be able to keep up this tradition by linking up to other blog posts of things I think are great and should be shared.

This week I found a great easy homemade playdough recipe online, while working on something else related to projects with play dough, I stumbled upon these great ideas. This week I'm putting down two, but that's only because I think both could be used together and create a ton of family fun.



View all directions by clicking the link 

CLICK 


Do your children love monsters and all things alike? Try making some creative monsters with only a few materials. All can be found at the dollar store, or places such as craft stores. Get together with your kids and make some fun monsters. Be sure to take pictures.


Playdough Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog