Friday, January 1, 2021

2020 Blogging Goal Recap

 Well, my goal this year was to make a total of 100k views however I didn't make it. I'm not saying it's because my blogging skills are lacking or because nobody liked what I posted. I frankly, didnt put enough effort in to make my goal. I truly believe had I posted more stuff, maybe people would have come around more. Who knows? 


With that, I want to say, I'm okay that I didn't make my goal, I was only 20,000 views away. That's not that bad. Maybe in the next year I'll make 100,000 views. Heck, maybe I'll make 200,000. My ultimate goal would be to reach more, but in all the time I've owned my blog I know I don't really have a following. I more have people who stumble across my page and take a look.


For that, I thank you. You internet dwellers, you people who are bored and look up stuff I happen to write on. Bless you. I found out recently I have a lot of people who read from other countries. That is SUPER COOL. So, this is a shoutout to you. 


10 comments:


  1. Excellent share and congratulations on getting so close to the goal. The angst bloggers feel about their work is one of the reasons writing and opinion is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I really like this post very much. This post gave me a lot of information on this topic. keep it up and keep sharing this type of useful information with us. Also thanks for sharing it with us.
    quicktime pro crack
    beyond compare torrent
    netlimiter torrent
    airparrot license key mac
    transmac torrent
    Crack Like

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the? I know this is a theme, but I was wondering if you know where I can find the captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I use the same blogging platform as yours and I have it
    are you struggling to find it? Thank you!
    movavi video editor crack
    lightwave crack
    quick heal total security crack
    easeus todo backup advanced server crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. . For helping us reach our targets every single time, we are fortunate to have you on our team!
    xilisoft video converter ultimate crack
    ableton live crack
    easeus video editor crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Me a lot.
    it Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very
    is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me. This is a cleverly
    written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post
    avast premier crack
    avast premier crack
    avast premier crack
    avast premier crack
    avast premier crack
    avast premier crack
    avast premier crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rarely do I find a blog that is similarly informative and entertaining, and
    Sure enough you hit a nail in the head. I found your blog site on Yahoo and looked at your first post
    content. Keep it running smoothly. Wow, this is what I was looking for, what information! Exxiksting is here on this blog, thanks to the director of this site. It is almost impossible to find people who have experience in this business, but you
    it seems you know what you're talking about!
    magix movie edit pro premium crack
    autocad crack
    recuva pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you
    This is good news and it helps. I'm happy with that
    recently shared this helpful information with us. These words are so wonderful, thank you! Many thanks to the owner of this site for sharing this interesting post in this site. It's really fun. You are a very experienced blogger.
    I have joined your RSS feed and look forward to some of your best posts.
    shareit crack
    wirecast pro crack

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog