Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My WCW is KittyCorsair_

I have to say that my #WCW is definitely my bestie, Sara a.k.a. @KittyCorsair_





Having said that, I dedicate this blog post to her. She has become such an important part of my life, that I know I wouldn't be who I am today, if it weren't for her. She has helped me change my life for the better in so many ways. Some ways bigger than others, but even the smallest of things like taking me to the ER, when I thought I was sicker than a dog, and waiting hours with me. It's all  the small and the big things that make her a wonderful person. I can't explain it, even when we're "Ugly" for things like the Zombie No Brainer Fun Run.



This blog is for you Sara. You're kick ass.

Want to get to know my Sara? View More of her Photos












A photo posted by Kitty (@kittycorsair_) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog