Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hello February: A Candid Letter


Hello February.











I'm so glad you are here because I have a feeling that this is going to be a lot better then last month. January was rough! Not only did I change job venues, but I've moved into my significant other's family home. While part of me has been on edge about this move, all together I'm finding myself feeling at "home." They say that home is where the heart is, and my heart actually has two homes.

Two homes? You ask. Yes, that's exactly what I said. My family home in Fernley, is one with my Grandma and my Mom and than I have this home here in Sparks for now until God gives us a chance to save up and move out together. While many people might think living with a SO's family is a bad idea, it is often not. It's the right way to get ahead and start a life. A life together, a future.

I know it's a lot Feb, but I'm putting pressure on you to bring me what I want. I want to succeed in my job, excel at my writing, and I want to allow myself to go with the flow of change and positiveness. Often I do find myself feeling a little gloom but it's not meant to happen every day so I'm trying to remember something a friend of mine told me. Besides, between this and getting ready for Valentine's Day, how can anyone think of the negative times?

"Love Yourself. Nothing that happens today is permanent, so why let it get you tomorrow?" - Sylvia

This is where I'll leave you. Here is to a positive month, a good change, and that cats finally getting along with the other furbabies who reside here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog