Thursday, February 6, 2020

Battle Ranch: Game Review

Much like Get Off My Lawn and Plants Vs Zombies, +Steam has given gamers another tower defense game, "Battle Ranch."


In this new game from developers players find themselves at their beautiful ranch along the seaside. While the ranch is being taken care of by you, suddenly a group of evil boars come to take over your ranch and steal your livestock! Nobody wants to lose their ranch to evil boars, right?

Your ranch has different fruits and vegetables, and even sheep, chicken and cows. As a ranch owner, you are to do your best at protecting the farm by planting vegetables and harvesting them in order to earn money for weapons. These weapons will keep boars from invading. The boars that invade come in a variety of types and they do get more powerful as they progress. With over 216 levels and mini games, players have a lot of gaming ahead of them.





As the game begins not only can you view beautiful loading graphics, but you can get the hang of the game with helpful tutorials and tips. Battle Ranch is quite easy to grasp at first but it does truly get harder as the levels progress. I've even noticed myself that I'm having a hard time with the fairy boars and the skateboarding boars. They shoot right through my plants, and happen to take over my farm. Bummer. Luckily, players can restart the last level they were on without losing any progress. Hurrah!

While the game has only been released in February, it has had a number of good reviews on Steam. There are some who don't find it as entertaining as others, but I say try it for yourself and make your own decision.





Game Trailer



Key game features: 
Defense strategy
10 Game modes
Challenging games

Supporting Features:
Shop
Biography Book
Trophy Room
Diary Book
Garden 
Hen house
Sheepfold
Cow house

Battle Ranch can be found for purchase and download on Steam. Not only can users enjoy their game but they too can earn achievements and get Steam trading cards as well.

Would you be interested in playing this game?

21 comments:

  1. I play a lot of games online while I an waiting for my kids at karate class. I will have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a blast with it. My only complaint is that it is addicting. =P

      Delete
  2. I don't play a lot of games, but I think my kids would really enjoy it! Does it have a recommended age minimum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not see one, but I would imagine it would depend on the parent. I think if one would let them play Plants Vs. Zombies, this wouldn't be any different. :)

      Delete
  3. The nephews still love their dragons, I will have to check this out and see if it gets mommy approved by their mom of course! :-)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun. My kids are big fans of Plants vs. Zombies, and this looks very similar. I think they'll love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my kids would like this game. i trust Steam too to not load my pc with junk and adware

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like fun. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a cute game. It looks like fun and would be good great to play on my breaks at work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a cute game. It looks like fun and would be good great to play on my breaks at work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get so hooked on games like this. I really like puzzle games and games that challenge me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rarely play games because I tend to never get off them, and this looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any game with over 216 levels would definitely keep me entertained for ages. This one looks like it has a fun concept!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my nephew would totally love this game. He loves Plants vs. Zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband and daughter are huge fans of Plants vs. Zombies. I must admit I've never played. I need to get the game & then blow them away with my stellar skills.

    ReplyDelete
  14. IT's like a combo of several game themes in one. I thought of PvZ and Farmville, lol. I bet my son would like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to try this game. I love this type of game. Great for when you have some time to kill waiting to get into an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks definitely up the plants vs. zombies fans' alleys! I love the graphics

    ReplyDelete
  17. It does remind me of plants vs. zombie. Looks like something my husband would play. I am not really in to playing games unless its brain games like Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love to play games. I will be checking out this app!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is it sad that we really don't play games like these? Sometimes I think I deprive my kids..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog