Thursday, May 14, 2020

Throwback Thursday: Zombie Crawl

Since this year has been all but bombarded by #Covid19, a lot of the world has found itself at a halt. I decided, why not take a look at something I did a few years ago for Throwback Thursday? There have been a lot of things in my life that I will remember, but going on a 5k fun run for the Zombie Crawl was probably one of my best memories. Of course, after the 5k we went home and got ready for the Zombie Crawl itself, which was even more fun of course.

I need to do another one of these 5k events. Not only was it a lot of fun but it was an adventure getting ready for it. Finding fake blood a couple weeks before Halloween is not as easy as it seems.  Sara did my makeup and hers for this event and then again later on for the evening.

The best part of this picture is that I look like I'm about to eat her brains.



Have you all ever done a 5k? 

1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since I enjoyed a 5K event. Used to do at least one a week - wow, did I gather a fun stack of t-shirts. We'll get back to a new normal soon and perhaps get to sign up for a "Beat COVID" 5K.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog