Friday, May 15, 2020

Blog Milestone: 75,000 Visits


ALMOST THERE.


I'm so close to my goal for this year of reaching 100,000 views total on my blog. I know that might not seem like a whole lot, but considering I've only got a couple followers...I'll take it. I write a little bit of everything on this blog. It's a place where I like to share fun stuff I find. A place for people to find reviews of oddball movies some might not think to talk about. It's a place where I can be myself, and express myself. Most importantly, it's something I enjoy doing. Thank you, for reading.

I feel blessed that my little blog project has made it as far as it has. Throughout the years I've found myself finding a voice again when it comes to my writing. I would like to personally thank you all for all the many page views I have received. As my blog grows, so do I.

Since I was a kid I've wanted to share my craft and words with everyone and anyone who would listen. I've always enjoyed writing, and it's never once stopped. As I've grown older, I've created projects throughout platforms of writing. I've done article writing for web content, creative writing projects, poetry, long prose, a novella, and a few chapters of a rough novel. That novel is definitely a work in progress, but it's something I hope to finish someday. Even if only three people read it, at least it will be mine. I've always wanted to have my name in writing, and be an author.

No matter how far I go, I want to thank all of you for being here with me. 

2 comments:

  1. this is very nice i love it. nice contsorp. thank you for the post i just pick some very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ford edge titanium 2019: Tips, Tips, Tools
    The Ford edge titanium 2019: dewalt titanium drill bit set Tips, Tools, Tools and ceramic vs titanium curling iron Tools for Free and nano titanium by babyliss pro open 2018 ford ecosport titanium data protection on online platforms. titanium bong

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog