Friday, February 7, 2020

Spring Manicure Ideas

Nails are meant to be beautiful and kept up with. While some women like to get their nails done at a salon, some women prefer to do them on their own. Whether you are skilled enough to do your own nails (bravo to you!) some of us aren't so handy and need someone else to work on them for us. Personally, I'm all about getting my nails done when I can afford it or I'm in the mood for something special. Below I've gathered 6 nail design trends that I think would be perfect to recreate for this Spring season. They're fun bright and colorful, just like the Spring season brings us with it's blooming flowers and shrubbery. Tell me in the comments which ones are your favorite(s)!
Polka Dots & Stripes



 I'm really loving the idea of the pink, grey and white stripes here. The fact that the pink is in different places makes it look more fun. I think that this could be done with other colors as well like white, baby blue and yellow. Or green, yellow and white. The possibilities are endless.I think this would be great for women of all ages, even the little girls who sometimes get manicures.

Pink, White and Grey, okay?
I am loving these stripes and polkadots. The orange color for the dots and stripes is amazing. I'm loving the blue color too. It's almost like a baby sky blue that gives it an extra pop. I'm thinking that it might be a fun way to add funky designs to nails without getting too crazy. This could be done as a DIY for those who have a steady hand.

Plaid Tablecloth
The plaid tablecloth is definitely what this nail design reminds me of. It makes me think of a fun get together at a BBQ with friends and family. The colors are adorable, and this would be super cute to have during the spring. It could really be any color, but I would suggest sticking to the green here, or maybe a pale yellow. Red might even look nice to wear if you are going for the infamous red plaid tablecloth pattern that goes along with BBQs.

Colored Pet Paws
For those pet lovers out there, I found this one to be perfect. I'm actually loving these paw prints the most. I think that they are fun, beautiful and could really even be bird feet prints as another take. The bird feet could be perfect for when the new Peanuts Movie comes out for representing Woodstock. The paw prints could be great to represent Snoopy as well! I think these would be great as nail or toe nail designs.

Double French Tips
A lot of women love to go with the class french tip look. These tips are a little different but they are fun. As you can see this individual color pallete was based off of the flower. I am absolutely loving it. I think it is fun, bright and screams Spring flowers. I think this perticular pattern could also be done for other flowers. Maybe a marigold, or a sunflower? This too would make a great toe nail design.

Well Whale!
Well, well Whale! I think these are probably one of the cutest nail designs I've seen involving animals. I bet that a nail technicion could replicate these with ease. They're super cute, and super simple. I am absolutely loving the water spouting out of the top of the whale's blow hole too. It's fun, cute and even kiddos could have these ones on their natural nails. I'm all for designs that can be on natural nails too.

Personally I'm in love with all of these. I think I may have my friend (who also happens to be a nail technician) recreate the paws nails for me! Or maybe even the whales. Maybe I'll do them both this Spring season! I love them both I'm going to have a hard time deciding.

Would you wear any of these nail designs on your own nails?

40 comments:

  1. I'm not a nail-painter myself, but I always love seeing other people's designs. I love the paw print ones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my favorite that I found so far. I think that they'd be so cute.

      Delete
  2. Those are all super cute. I get my nails done at the salon and am going to try to make it there tomorrow for my St. Patrick's Day nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! You should post a picture of them. I love St. Patrick's Day stuff.

      Delete
  3. I paint my own nails most of the time and have never ventured out by doing anything fun like this. I love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the nail salon every 2 weeks for about 15 years (tips, gel, etc.) and one day I was just tired of it. Now it's only on special occasions and usually do my nails myself. I LOVE the dots and the stripes. They scream spring and I'm so ready to say goodbye to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE nail art but am terrible at painting my own nails! Those whale nails are seriously the cutest things I've seen all day. I love how expressive we can be on our nails <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cool! I've been wanting to try something like this for a while now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many cute ideas!! I would never be able to recreate them for myself, but I would sure try! The grey, hot pink and white is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one you could probably recreate using the nail guides. I believe Sally Hanson has them. Or you could use scotch tape. I've seen people do both. :)

      Delete
  8. I love all these wonderful ideas. The polka dots are my favorite and I would love to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say go for it! Nails are a great way to be expressive, and people always seem to notice nails first on women, and even sometimes men.

      Delete
  9. These are all really cute. I just love the whale design. That would be perfect for our week at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there you go! I love the whale design too. I think it would be a great one for any trip near water or the ocean.

      Delete
  10. Those are cool nail designs. I love the Saint Patrick's Day one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such awesome nail designs! I especially like the tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that green plaid look. Good for spring and St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As an Irish girl I am luvn the green stuff fo sho! I don't wear polish much but when I do I love it to be fun like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can only do really simple stuff on my nails.. and i just prefer to get them done bc it lasts so much longer. i'm not skilled that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The whales are fantastic!!! Such cute ideas for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so cute! I typically have my nails done at the salon because I haven't mastered the art of manicures, or nail design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love the polka dots and lines. So pretty. Very creative, mine wouldn't ever turn out so good though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a variety of choices! I'm looking at the green for St Patrick's Day. Nail décor is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The polka dots & stripes are my favorite, but they are all adorable. I am so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhhh, very cute! I love the top one and the green plaid. I wish I had that kind of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are so cute. you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was that talented. None of those are my designs. I go and get my nails done.

      Delete
  22. So pretty! I'm seeing more of these now a days. Nail painting looks like fun! I don't think I have this skill.. but love to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! What cute and creative ideas. I like the dots. The whale is cute also. I don't have the patience for nail art (yet). But I am amazed at what people do.

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, I love to try the second nail art photo. Thanks for cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the colors. Those designs are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all the designs! I love doing nails with my girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oooh all the nails are so adorable. My favorite are the polka dots. My nails aren't so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oooh all the nails are so adorable. My favorite are the polka dots. My nails aren't so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are cute. I think my favorite is the paw prints and whales. My kids would love seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't do my own nails, I get them done every two weeks. I usually get a fun design when there are holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only paint my nails solid colors on my own. I wish I could do more on my own, but I don't mind getting them done.

      Delete
  31. Those are all so fun. I love pink, white and grey ones or the whale ones.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are some cute designs. I love having my nails designed but I can't do them myself. I'm left handed and it just doesn't work. Thanks for these ideas though.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog